McAfee antivirus is a famous antivirus program that offers the best internet security features at good prices. It also provides reliable data security features that keep your device fully secured from all unauthorized access. McAfee plans are compatible with every OS which means it has security features according to your device. If you have a Windows PC then your McAfee plan will provide you features according to Windows security. For phone devices; it offers anti-theft, app lock, and other advanced features. You need a McAfee antivirus activation key to install your McAfee antivirus reliably.
When you get your McAfee plan; it provides you a year-subscription. You can use all the advanced features of McAfee antivirus until you have the license. But when the McAfee license gets expire; you can’t access the McAfee features. If you want to use McAfee then you have to renew your McAfee license. You can easily renew the license after expiry. But you can also renew the subscription before the expiry date. You can check the McAfee expiry date and renew your McAfee antivirus accordingly.
Checking McAfee Subscription on Windows PC:
- Open the Windows PC and click on McAfee icon from the desktop
- McAfee dashboard will open the screen
- Go to Verify Subscription option
- A prompt may appear on the screen
- Click on Yes button
- Wait for a minute
- Your McAfee subscription details will appear on the screen
Checking McAfee subscription details on Mac device:
- Open Mac device and click on McAfee security
- Go to Account
- Tap the Verify button
- Click on Verify subscription window
- Wait for a minute and you will get McAfee subscription details on the screen.
You can also check your McAfee subscription details on other devices with your McAfee credentials. Follow the steps for checking McAfee details on other devices:
- Open the device and go to a web browser
- Search for McAfee antivirus
- Go to McAfee homepage
- Click on My Account
- Select Sign In button
- Now you have to enter your McAfee antivirus username and password
- Press the Login button
Now your McAfee profile page will appear on the screen. Click on My Subscription button and you can check the McAfee expiry date and all other details regarding your McAfee subscription.
Some McAfee products have auto-renewal mode where the McAfee antivirus will renew its subscription automatically. If your McAfee product is under auto-renewal mode then you don’t have to worry as it will renew the subscription before expiry. In case your McAfee is not eligible for auto-renewal or your auto-renewal mode is disabled then you have to renew the McAfee subscription manually.
McAfee sends McAfee warning popups when your subscription is about to expire. When you get the warning pop-up you should renew the subscription immediately. Follow the steps given below to renew McAfee subscription:
- Click on the McAfee warning popup
- You will be redirected to McAfee website
- A login screen may prompt
- Enter your McAfee username and password
- Now go to My Account window
- Choose subscriptions
- Click on Renew button
Now follow the on-screen instructions and enter the billing details. Check your billing details and then click on the Confirm button. When the billing process completes then you will get a confirmation message on the screen. Now open your McAfee antivirus and go to the subscription window. Check whether your McAfee expiry date gets extended or not.
Renewing McAfee antivirus from product key
If you purchase a McAfee retail product but you don’t have a CD driver then you can renew the McAfee plan with the help of the product key. Open the McAfee retail box and take out the McAfee card. Check the product key and the URL imprinted the card. Now open the PC and search for the given URL.
- Click on the Account button
- Choose Redeem your McAfee retail card
- Now an activation window will appear on the screen
- Type McAfee key carefully
- Press the Submit button
Now enter your email address and tap the Next button. Choose the country and language. Click on the Verify button. Wait until you get a confirmation message. Once your McAfee subscription gets renewed; you can use all the McAfee features on your device reliably.