Terms of Service Agreement CryptoLiveLeak Inc.
You (the user) agree to be bound by CryptoLiveLeak Inc. Terms of Service Agreement. You agree that this Terms of Service Agreement may be changed and updated at any time and that your continued use of cryptoliveleak.org constitutes an acceptance of any modification to the Terms of Service Agreement.
Access to this site:
By accessing or attempting to access any part of this website you agree that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound in a legally binding contract with CryptoLiveLeak Inc. the Terms of Service Agreement governed herein for cryptoliveleak.org. If you do not agree to be bound by this agreement then do not access, use, or register with this site. You agree that you are a person of 18 years of age or older and not a citizen nor entity operating in a United States State Department Sanctioned country.
To access this site or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide on this site will be correct, current, and complete. Each registered user account must have a unique email address associated with the account. There can be no duplicate account registration connected to the same email address. If CryptoLiveLeak Inc. believes for any reason that the information you have provided is not correct, current, or complete than CryptoLiveLeak Inc. reserves the right to refuse access to cryptoliveleak.org or any of its resources or to suspend or terminate your access at any time.
Access and usage of cryptoliveleak.org are for your personal and non-commercial use, unless otherwise specified. You may not use this site for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without CryptoLiveLeak Inc.’s express prior written consent. You may not modify, copy, distribute, display, send, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, content, software, products or services obtained from or otherwise connected to Cryptoliveleak Inc. and its affiliates website(s), unless expressly permitted by these terms.
Use of Communication Services:
1. You the user agree that you are a person of 18 years of age or older and are not a citizen nor entity operating in a United States State Department Sanctioned country.
2. Each registered user account must have a unique email address associated with the account. There can be no duplicate account registration connected to the same email address.
3. You are responsible for your use of the services and for any content you provide, including compliance with applicable U.S. laws, rules, and regulations. You should only provide content that you are comfortable sharing with others.
4. You will not post, share, comment, or paste external links of material considered by CryptoLiveLeak Inc. and its affiliates to be violent, racist, homophobic, misogynist, or obscene. Such as but not limited to images, posts, videos, and links that contain pornography, racial slurs and epithets, and depictions of violence. You agree you will not threaten other user’s security or physical health in any way.
5. You the user retain your rights to any content you submit, post, or display on cryptoliveleak.org and its services.
6. CryptoLiveLeak Inc. and cryptoliveleak.org services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representations or warranties, expressed or implied.
7. By submitting, posting or displaying content on or through the services, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed). You agree that this license includes the right for CryptoLiveLeak Inc. to provide, promote, and improve the services and to make content submitted to or through the services available to other companies, organizations or individuals for the syndication, broadcast, distribution, promotion or publication of such content on other media and services, subject to our Terms of Service for such content use. Such additional uses by CryptoLiveLeak Inc., or other companies, organizations or individuals, may be made with no compensation paid to you with respect to the content that you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the services.
8. You agree that user content will not contain material subject to copyright or other proprietary rights, unless you have necessary permission or are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant CryptoLiveLeak Inc. the license described above. You “the user” agree not spam CryptoLiveLeak.org with unsolicited external links or explicit commercial materials. All advertising within our ecosystem must be completed through Attention Mining.
9. CryptoLiveLeak Inc. reserves the right to monitor use of this site to determine compliance with these Terms of Service, as well as the right to remove or refuse any information for any reason. CryptoLiveLeak Inc. reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all communication services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. CryptoLiveLeak Inc. also reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in its sole discretion. Materials uploaded to a communication service may be subject to posted limits on use, reproduction and/or dissemination and you are responsible for abiding by such limitations with respect to your submissions, including any downloaded materials.
10. You the user agree that CryptoLiveLeak Inc. and its third-party providers and partners may place advertising on the services or in connection with the display of content or information from the services whether submitted by you or others. You also agree not to misuse our services, for example, by interfering with them or accessing them using a method other than cryptoliveleak.org and the instructions that we provide.
11. CryptoLiveLeak Inc. and its affiliates will not be responsible for any external links shared in a user post or comment that redirects traffic away from or off of cryptoliveleak.org. Any resulting damage to personal property i.e. computer viruses, trojan horses, or malicious software resulting from the users acceptance of an external link(s) is done so at the individuals sole discretion. Proceed with caution. If any user suspects or is negatively affected by a purported bad actor within our ecosystem we encourage you to reach out to an administrator so issues may be addressed in kind.
Cryptoliveleak Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all of CryptoLiveLeak Inc. websites and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. Termination of your account will result in a forfeiture of any CLL points or accumulated erc20 utility tokens stored on our internal site wallet. Any forfeited CLL Tokens from terminated accounts will be recirculated within the community.
The site and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by CryptoLiveLeak Inc. and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. The trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos appearing on cryptoliveleak.org, including without limitation Cryptoliveleak Inc. distinctive logo and pending trademark “Attention Mining”, our unique process where users can turn their attention into cryptocurrency. All other content on this website (“Copyrights”), including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are copyrighted works of CryptoLiveLeak Inc., and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Cryptoliveleak Inc.
Any passwords used for cryptoliveleak.org are for individual use only. You are solely responsible for the security of your password and any registered user accounts. You agree not to share either willingly or unwillingly your passwords or login details for this site with other entities or persons known or unknown. CryptoLiveLeak Inc. does not guarantee the security of CLL Tokens or Ethereum Tokens stored on the sites(cryptoliveleak.org) internal wallet. CryptoLiveLeak Inc. and its affiliates are not responsible for any losses or damages, either real or perceived.
You are prohibited from using any services or facilities provided in connection with this site to compromise security or tamper with system resources and/or accounts. The use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security (e.g., password guessing programs, cracking tools or network probing tools) is strictly prohibited. If you become involved in any violation of system security, CryptoLiveLeak Inc. reserves the right to release your details to system administrators at other sites in order to assist them in resolving security incidents. CryptoLiveLeak Inc. reserves the right to investigate suspected violations of these Terms of Service Agreement.
The information contained on cryptoliveleak.org is for informational purposes only. Nothing herein shall be construed to be financial, legal, or tax advice. The content on cryptoliveleak.org is solely the opinions of the user who is not a licensed financial advisor or a registered investment advisor. In limited circumstances CryptoLiveLeak Inc. has been compensated by a third party. Purchasing cryptocurrencies poses considerable risk of loss. CryptoLiveLeak Inc., its affiliates, or cryptoliveleak.org do not guarantee any particular outcome. Past performance does not dictate future results. This is not an offer to sell securities. Never invest more than you can afford to lose. You should consult your financial advisor before purchasing any cryptocurrencies.
IN NO EVENT WILL CRYPTOLIVELEAK INC., ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS OR CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES OR LIABILITIES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA, INFORMATION, REVENUE, PROFITS OR OTHER BUSINESS OR FINANCIAL BENEFIT) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, THE SERVICES, ANY PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT, SERVICE OR OTHER ITEM PROVIDED BY OR ON BEHALF OF CRYPTOLIVELEAK INC., WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, STATUTE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY (INCLUDING, FOR AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, ANY NEGLIGENCE OF CRYPTOLIVELEAK INC.), EVEN IF CRYPTOLIVELEAK INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless CryptoLiveLeak Inc., its affiliates, and their respective members, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, representatives, suppliers and contractors (collectively, “Indemnified Parties”) from any claim, demand, lawsuit, action, proceeding, investigation, liability, damage, loss, cost or expense, including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out or relating to (a) your use of, or conduct in connection with, the services; (b) any feedback or user content you provide; (c) your violation of these Terms of Service; or (d) your violation of any applicable law or the rights of any other person or entity.
Limitation of Liability:
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE CRYPTOLIVELEAK INC. ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM (i) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES; (ii) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES; (iii) ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICES; OR (iv) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT. THE LIMITATIONS OF THIS SUBSECTION SHALL APPLY TO ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, STATUTE, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE CRYPTOLIVELEAK INC. ENTITIES HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.